Tuesday, July 9th - Not Much! What's up with you?
Tuesday, July 09, 2013
Allrighty, so today was..
Well, actually it wasn't average:
- Kiddo went with his aunt and he's staying the night with her tonight.
- Although I requested to get off early so I could clean house a bit (a necessity that was realized while straightening up for my sister in law,) I didn't get it - BUT, the time still flew by anyway.
- Work had many.. interesting.. issues occur, on top of the normal issues that already occur.
- Husband had to stay late at his work, but still managed to get home about 30 minutes before I got off work.
- Had breakfast for dinner. and hubby didn't pull any punches when making the meal.
So, today wasn't my average sort of day. Still, I can't say much is going on.
Essentially, someone's watching my son. I worked. I had dinner. I cleaned up (dinner, not the house.)
And now I'm doing my SparkPoints.
I did exercise today- 30 minutes of dancing.
I did eat today - If you don't include drinks, I'm inside my calorie range. If you include drinks, though...
Tomorrow, I've got a doctor's appointment, a realtor's appointment, and I'm hoping to pick up my son's FCAT scores as well. With the kiddo being with his aunt, I'll be working out at home again- no walk to/from summer camp.
So, what's up with you guys today?