Well, my son apparently lost his flip-flop at summer camp the other day, and now he can't find his water bottle. Oy vey.
So, instead of walking over to the camp and back, we drove, so I could A) have time to find the items he lost (we only found the flip-flop), and B) carry it back home with me. I didn't feel like having a flip flop in my hands as I tried jogging home. Granted, it wouldn't have been anything BAD- but it would've made it awkward to check my watch from time to time. I can just see myself slapping myself in the face with the flip-flop!
But, I came home, and pulled my next workout card. 28-Day Bootcamp, Cardio Blast.
Those DVDs are hard to stay in HRM range! I did everything on the "easiest level" and I still had my watch beeping at me! So, I decided to keep at the the easy level, and what will be, will be.
23 minutes later, 234 calories burned. Not bad, overall. However, with the numbers my HRM's been giving me, I may need to up my calorie intake a bit... this time using healthier foods instead of binging on crackers and whatnot. I'm going to see if I can't keep this up for another 2 weeks, and then adjust my calories accordingly- that way I'll have a 3-week average to work with.
I was relatively good today! I only had ONE spoonful of the frosting.
The GOOD for Today;
- Found that flip-flop!
- I found out I was the Elite Employee of the month in my department at work! I get a certificate and a gift card. :D
- I nearly got a customer kudos (but his wife called, so he had to end the call.)
- My rings are feeling loose again!
The BAD for Today;
- That spoonful of chocolate frosting.
- Hubby brought home a mint fudge brownie with oreo topping.
Looks sooooo good.
- I've done a bit of my food logging, I'm "in range," but I haven't added that brownie or even the coffee drink I had with tonight's dinner. Those two will put me out of range for sure.
- TOMORROW, I will wake up with my husband and exercise BEFORE work, so I won't have an excuse not to workout. In fact, let me pull the card now...
Tomorrow's workout is either:
HIIT - Jumping Jacks (30secs), Dancing (3 min), JJ (30 secs), Jog in Place (3 min.) x4
10 each of: Dumbells Shrugs, Dumbells Lateral Raises, Step-Ups, Squats, Skater Squats, and Forward Lunges - repeat until I've done 30 minutes' worth of Strength Training.
Since today's exercise was Cardio- I think tomorrow I'll do the Strength Training portion.
I hope you all have a great evening! I'll check back tomorrow!