The First Day... Again?
Monday, June 17, 2013
Hardly the first one to write this, and hardly the first time I've written it myself. A broken record? Not this time.
Today = the first day of ORC Rainbow. ORC-Rich said - what if you had no past? So, I don't. No history of dieting. No failures. Just a realization that it's time to take things in my hands.
Non-Weight Project for the Month of June:
* Finish the estate stuff that's in my hands
Things I need to do regularly to stay on track:
* Plan meals for the week
* Log my food on Spark People - it may not be perfect, but it's the best way I have to keep track.
* Test my blood sugar - it's the best way to keep my bg levels even and prevent complications
* Get PACC foods - it's the best way to know what I'm eating and have something at home just in case.
* Meditate 10 minutes a day - It's the best way to let my mind refocus on what's important.
You go, girl.