Monday, June 10, 2013
How often do we set goals and then never look back on them? I have to admit that I do it.
Members of the BLC22 have been given the task to set S.M.A.R.T. Goals for the next 12 weeks.
So here goes:
1. Lose 15 lbs. I will achieve that by working on my other goals.
2. Plan my food. I will plan out menus weekly to include breakfast, lunch, dinner and two snacks. When my nutrition is planned out it is so much easier to stay on plan.
3. Log my food. I will log my food at least 6 days a week. The biggest reason I don't get my food logged is because I don't want to see how badly I ate. I will not be able to achieve my first goal if I am not logging my food intake.
4. Exercise 6 days a week. I will continue following my CLX schedule for the next 6 weeks then I will start a Turbo Fire/CLX hybrid schedule.
5. I will be active with my Crimson Butterfly team. I will take part in each challenge. I will visit at least 7 teammate pages each week. I will visit at least one SP Friend page each week. Being active in SP will continue to help with focus on my goals.
6. I will blog on how I am working on my goals at least once a week.