Just some thinking
Monday, June 10, 2013
I was doing a lot of thinking last night about stuff, and I just want to let you all know a few things.
1. I am not going anywhere. I value this site and the people here too much to leave. Unknowingly, I broke the rules (which in reading them I'm still confused a bit, but whatever, I removed my links to my personal blog).
2. I will still post my blogs (copy them over from my personal blog) but I won't always be including the photos if there are a lot of them. It's just too time consuming to upload and copy individual photos (which are mostly taken from my phone) here.
3. If you want to find me on facebook, just search for From Fat to Fit. Quite a few members from here have followed me there and liked my page. I try to post motivational things daily, I will post photos of meal ideas, or just anything else I think is helpful. It's a positive place for the most part and I enjoy having my "fans" to talk to each day.
4. I am also on Pinterest, Twitter, and Instagram if anyone wants to follow me. I'm singingbird80 there.
5. There is a part of me that wants to be really angry that people are constantly trying to find things to pick at me about (I've been e-mailed that my diet is not healthy enough, that my pictures are fake, that I've had plastic surgery, etc), or to get me in trouble, but I am not that kind of person. I get upset for a bit, and I get over it. I have been through a lot in my life, and the reason I have made it through is because I have an unbreakable spirit. You can't beat a person down who refuses to give up.
6. My main concern in life is my family, specifically, my husband and 2 kids. They are the reason I do everything I do. So, if I am not able to be online sometimes, I haven't left, I am just busy. Writing blogs isn't that time consuming unless it's a long one with tons of photos, but it does take time to answer people individually, and lately it's averaging more than 100 messages a week that I'm getting. I don't want to leave anyone hanging, but I'm only human, so if I forget to answer your question, please let me know. You can e mail me at birdnerd80 at gmail dot com.
7. Thank you all for being my friends. I don't always have support in my "real life" so I have depended on all of you more than you know.
Have a wonderful day. I'm spending mine with my husband. I'm feeling a bit better, still coughing, but well enough to run a few errands. We are volunteering at my daughter's school party on Wednesday, so we've got to go out today and pick up the treats and things we are bringing.
I'm working a little project I plan on blogging about sometime in the near future. It's something pretty simple that I think anyone can do/make to help them on their "journey."
Thanks for reading and supporting me.