Where did all my time go?
Friday, May 31, 2013
So I wake up yesterday, and I realize that I am halfway through my two week off time for this month and I have accomplished what feels like basically nothing.
So, I decided that I will have to do what I did in medical school to cram for an exam because I refuse to feel like I did last time off where I felt like I accomplished last time.
1) Finishing the proof on my nonfiction hospital book
2) Writing the introduction on the nonfiction hospital book
3) Getting all of that over to the editor as well as a few other friends who were going to proofread the book
4) Working on the character sketches, setting sketches, and plot of the fiction book that I'm about to start.
5) Working on my taxes for 2012 – yes I know, it is past April 15 but I extended and paid my estimated's. Usually I don't get around to doing the actual paperwork on the year before until October so if I can get it done in May or June I'm feeling way ahead of the game.
6) I also have about 41 miles on the bike that need to be completed, the bulk of my yoga and I also need to get back with the Jillian Michaels revolution.
7) Luckily my eating is actually been pretty good and I have maintained the loss I had when I left work.
8) Oh, and I planned to get about six blogs in (this is number three) and I wanted to get comfortable using Dragon Dictate on the computer to help with the writing. So, I am multitasking by dictating this blog.