happiness : be thankful......
Saturday, May 18, 2013
Be thankful that you don’t already have everything you desire, If you did, what would there be to look forward to?
· Be thankful when you don’t know something, for it gives you the opportunity to learn.
· Be thankful for the difficult times, during those times you grow.
· Be thankful for your limitation, because they give you opportunities for improvement.
· Be thankful for each new challenge, because it will build your strength and character.
· Be thankful for your mistakes, they will teach you valuable lessons.
· Be thankful when you’re tired and weary, because it means you’ve made a difference.
It is easy to be thankful for the good things. A life of rich fulfilment comes to those who are also thankful for the setbacks.
GRATITUDE can turn a negative into a positive. Find a way to be thankful for your troubles and they can become your blessings.
sister winnie posted this on the activah message board today and i thought it should be shared as i am sure alot of you will get something out of it like i did.this came at exactly the right moment as theese things usual do.