Ditching the Scale Challenge
Thursday, April 18, 2013
Spark's article containing 5 steps to break free from the scale could not be more timely for me! So, I've decided to give myself a challenge! I'm going to stay away from the scale for 30 days. Here is the link to the article if anyone reads my blog and cares to read the article...but for me it is here as a reminder, if I need it: https://sparkpeo.hs.llnwd.net/e1/res
This is a perfect day for me to begin my scale-less challenge because:
1. I received TWO compliments at the gym this morning about how good I look.
2. I'll be taking a couple of biz trips this month and will be severed from the scale during that time (which will help).
3. I've noticed my clothes fitting better - not so tight as they were
4. I think my scale hates me. Or needs new batteries. Or is just a down and outright dirty, lying cheat.
5. I am close to throwing the scale through the bathroom window. I'd like to avoid having to replace a window.