Snow on Thursday that melted right away and then this morning woke to some more on the ground. Where is spring? The farmers are happy I am sure for we have drought going on and this will really help but I am so tired of it. I want sun and warmth.
I am hoping it is all this rainy/snowy weather that is making my back to flare up. I don't want another shot in it or surgery. So am taking it easy on the excercise right now. I am going to try to at least get my walking in on the threadmill but not sure about doing Zumba tonight.
Have a funeral again on MOnday for a nephew that decide life was not worth living. Have to be there for the family even if not wanting to go. Last night a fire distroyed the house of a family that we are close too. Thank God they were not home. So now will try to help them out also. They meet with the Red Cross this morning and then we will go from there. The husband was at a meeting at the fire hall when the call came it, his comment "I know that address". Sarah said "Oh to be 17 again", for their oldest was just upset that she lost her prom dress (prom is Saturday). But friends have stepped up and said they have dresses for her. She is a senior.
It is time to relax and find things to smile about.
1. Smile for life is good
2. Smile for I have been doing so well on my journey of health
3. Smile for my life is better then it is for some with worst problems
4. Smile for you know that the sun will shine and it will warm up.
5. Smile for God will look after me and my family
6. Smile for that makes people think you are up to something.
7. Smile for the 20th will be our 45th anniversary and they have been geat years.
8. Smile for hubby will be 69 on the 24th and doing good - after a heart attack 9 years ago.
9. Smile for the love of two kids, 1 son-in-law, 3 grandkids, 2 step grandkids, and 1 step
great grand kid.
10. Smile for all the good friends here on Spark People.