Tuesday, March 19, 2013
I havent been on here much actively the past week and a half. I mean, I've still been checking in, but I just havent talked to many people or been active on the site. A lot has been going on!
1. Halfway through my 2nd semster of grad school, and its getting tougher. I have a 10 page paper due tomorrow, I have 2 pages done so far. Yikes!
2. halfway through EMT-Basic course. I spent all weekend at the training portion of it, blowing my weekend away. I did get some exercise in there however, as we were loading patients (185 lb dummy).
3. We put our house on the market last monday. Which required us to keep it in tip top shape to sell it. Ultimately because of my husbands business, it required us to move out and into my parents house temporarily.
4. We sold our house in one day. unexpected. Others have been sitting on the market for months.... I am not sure, we must just have had a really cool house.
5. We're in the building stages of our new house, so found the lot, found the builder, but no contract yet. Anxiously waiting for the permits to come in, for us to close on the other house, (mid april), and sign the contract on the new house.
6. Did I mention I work full time?
7. Doesn't make financial sense to keep the furniture we have, most is 4 years old and some is from IKEA, cheapo stuff we got when we first got married. So we're planning to sell it all and just purchase new. I have to coordinate selling the furniture now. lol