My life lately
Thursday, March 07, 2013
I've made a lot of postive changes for me.
Excuse the bullet points, but this really works best for me.
1) I went back to eating meat. Once I did this, I was immediately less hungry and had fewer cravings
2) I reduced the amount of fruits I've been eating. I cut about 4 fruits a day out. As a result, I spend far less time craving sugar.
3) I eliminated most processed food
4) I started strength training. I've always hated doing it, but I am getting stronger.
5) I've set a goal to get at least 300 cardio minutes every week. Once spring and summer hit full speed, I will probably get more, because I consider things like digging up a rock bed, putting down more landscaping fabric, putting a new edging in and putting the rocks back down to be cardio.
6) I got my two besties to join me in this endeavor. It's really wonderful, having them join me in health and fitness.
I am not down a huge amount of weight, but I feel better, stronger and happier. And that counts waaaay more than a couple of pounds.