February has come and gone
Sunday, March 03, 2013
Time to own up to how I am doing on these goals --
1. Earn $1.00 for every day I track my food and stay within my calorie range. Well in January I tried punishment and in February I tried reward. Neither works for me. I think I'll take the dollar out of the equation and just focus on creating a streak. So far in March, I've had a one day streak and since it wasn't yesterday, I'll have to start again.
2. Take my measurements every 2 months. I still haven't done this and since I can now wear a shoe and/or be barefoot (not much) I have no excuse.
3. Exercise daily. In February, I missed six days either because I was at a convention or, more recently, because I've been sick with a chest cold. Unless, of course, you'd count the time I spend doing my physical therapy exercises for my foot.
4. Eat a rainbow every day. No problem. Even at convention. I took my homemade trail mix and some prunes which covered every color but orange.
5. Establish a reward system for every 5 pounds I lose. The reward will not be food related. Still haven't done this -- no excuse!
There it is -- warts and all. I certainly think I can do better.