Every time I make plans to go over a friend's house or party, I have to ask if I should eat first. I feel bad asking every time, but I always assume they are going to order a pizza. Usually I am correct & they are planning on getting JUST pizza. =( Normally I don't care that I eat differently than most people I know. I only get weird about it when I know everyone else is going to have pizza and I won't eat it. If I was allergic to wheat or couldn't digest cheese it would be one thing... but it is my choice to not eat it. People poke fun at me for not eating it even though they know I have my own diet. I guess I need to get over it, but it does hurt hearing the same jabs every single time I say "I don't eat ____ anymore". I could eat the pizza and put it on my tracker, but I am worried it will cause my stomach to be upset. I also wouldn't be filled up and would still be hungry after eating it! After I ask if I should eat first, and I am told there will be pizza, I never know what to say back. Usually I say ok I will bring something for myself - but then the person gets worried or asks a ton of questions. They wonder if they should do something else instead etc.. I feel bad asking before I go, but I just want to know if I should eat first or if I should bring something for myself. Even though I ask every single time, I still feel bad when the same people get all weird after. Any suggestions on what to do?
I know I overanalyze sometimes, but I can't help it. I don't want to have a grumbly tummy the whole time I am supposed to be having a good time. That will cause me to grumpy. I also don't want to bother the people by always asking what is going on. Oh well - this is my lifestyle now, I need to get over it!!!!
On another note, I have yoga again tonight. Woohoo. I need to go on the treadmill more - I get on maybe twice a week. Not enough! I wanted to sign up for a 5K 3/10, but I don't know if I am ready. I am never ready for them unfortunately. Somehow I can't get myself to run more often even though I want to!
Hopefully everyone is still pushing towards their Feb goals. And hopefully you are thinking about your March goals! I didn't make my healthy weight goal this month.. but I am not giving up. I am at 156 right now, and I am really happy about that!
****Accomplished February Goals****
- Did every weighin & team challenge the best I could!
- Used the measuring tape once
- Tracked my protein & stayed in range most days.
- Tried new recipes & batch meals
- I have been eating most home-cooked meals at work
-Signed up for 2 spring challenges & 1 March Challenge
- Saved some money
- Stood up for myself & continued to stay positive
****My March Goals****
- Continue my 5K training!
- Continue using the measuring tape at least once a month
- Only have tortilla chips twice a week
- If I eat french fries, try to only eat them once a week
- Sign up for another 5K
- Continue prepaid yoga classes
- Try 4 new healthier Recipes
- Stay committed to the Challenges even during busy season
- Aim for 1,000 fitness minute trophy for March!
- Continue to do non-workout activities I enjoy even if I go alone(craft & pet fairs)
- Try to stay patient with my parents even when they are on the fritz!
- Don't get discouraged if I don't reach all of my goals!
- Be at healthy weight (155) by April 30, 2013!
- Be at 100 pounds lost & weigh 150pounds - no deadline
- Complete any 5K in 30 minutes - no deadline