I need a break!
Monday, February 11, 2013
Right now things are just tough once again.
1. At work pressure is so high
2. the engineers supposed to work with me on projects need to be reminded constantly
3. My supervisor is so busy, he doesn't get around to helping me sort out issues
4. Projects are sprung on me left right and center as if they were emergencies and if I want to delay the actual start to allow for planning, they are presented to me as "hypersensitive projects" that need my "personal input", "only" have 5 major projects like that
5. The Directors believe in shouting and screaming and general psychoterror
6. I have no time to check with the Embassy on some urgent papers I need to sort out my citizenship issues and can;t get through to them on the phone
7. I need a better job with bosses who treat you humane, but have not time to check for one
8. Weight is not budging, even I a trying so hard.
9. RA is flaring up once again and I have to reduce the amount of exercise I am doing
10. Perimenopausal symptoms are becoming worse again
Want me to go on????
Honestly i need a break. Oh, and then I have been send for some training. Will be 8 weeks every Saturday, no idea when I will study for this. And apparently I am supposed to still be up to date on all projects when I come back to work on Monday.....(that's what I was being shouted at for this morning).
When will I get a break?
Right now I hate my body, hate myself (break out in tears every minute, which I hate), hate my job and don;t see anything changing any time soon.