results week #4
Friday, February 08, 2013
Recap of this weeks work.
- managed to track 7/7 days
- drank my 8 cups 7/7 days
- Stayed for sure withing calorie range 6/7 days
- Walked 4 days
- Did some pushups on Friday, pushups, squats, crunches, calves raises on Wednesday, Some heavy cleaning on Sunday and went to the gym Thursday.
And here here's the result :
Starting weight 1/1/2011 : 258
weight when joining Spark weight 4/16/2011 : 231.3 lbs
lowest weight since starting all this : 225.8 lbs
Ultimate goal weight : 180
1/1/2013 weight : 263 lbs
week 1 weight : 259.6 lbs
week 2 weight : 258.4 lbs
week 3 weight : 257.4 lbs
week 4 weight : 254.7 lbs
Difference since last week : -2.7 lbs
Weight difference since started : !!!-3.3 lbs !!!!
Weight difference since joined spark : +23.4 lbs
Weight difference since lowest mesured : +28.9 lbs
Weight difference since 2013/01/01 : -8.3 lbs
lbs to goal 74.7lbs
I am happy to see those figures improving each week. 4th week in a row with a loss that is great!
So I have continued to improve myself by doing a bit more than the previous week. I feel great about that! I have learned that even if I track at the end of one day I can still stay within range. I am very proud because I had set out to sty within calorie range at least 2 days and I did 6 the 7th was 10 caliroes over! That is quite a good week.
Here are the status of my streaks :
walking each day :
- record : 10 days
- current : 1 day
doing something else at least 3 times a week :
- record : 2 weeks
- current : 2 weeks
Stay within range calorie wise :
- record : 8 consecutive days
- current : 0 days
goals for this week :
- track more than 4 days
- stay within calorie range more than 3 days
- keep trakc of streaks
- keep being mindfull of the type of food I eat
- try going to the gym at least once
I feel like anything is possible!