Week Ending 2-3-2013 Accountability Blog
Tuesday, February 05, 2013
Kind of a crazy week last week. I was over my calorie allotment about half of the days, but lost 1 pound in spite of that. I weighed in at 151.6 this morning. I have been working out daily, so that helps burn up the extra calories. I ate pizza and ice cream while watching the Super Bowl. I'm back on track now.
Here's my Weekly Progress report --
I have indoor triathlon #3 this weekend - and then two more after that over the next 3 weeks. What was I thinking? Remind me next year if I say I'm going to sign up for that many races. They've been fun, but my knees felt it for several days after triathlon #2. I think I need more rest in between.
I'm keeping the same accountability goals for February. I'm doing well with these, and I want to make them life habits. Except for the sleep thing - I am still struggling to get 6+ hours of sleep. I did not do as I said I would this past week - get off the computer at 10pm. That will be my goal this next week. If you see me on Spark or Facebook after 10pm, I give you permission to call me out on it! Thanks.
Have a great week.
February 2013 accountability goals --
1) - Exercise at least 30 minutes/day 6 days/week. Per the book, "Younger Next Year for Women," I am going to shoot for 6 days a week of exercise - 2 days of strength training (I'm taking a strength training class) and 4 days of aerobic exercise, mostly treadmill, elliptical, or online videos at this time of year.
2) - Track my food and limit my calories to less than 1800 per day. Goal weight is 145 pounds by end of 2013. I started 2013 at 153.8.
3) - Sleep 6+ hours per night. Stop Sparking by 10pm. The number of hours that I sleep is directly related to how late I am Sparking/Facebooking.
4) - Eat 1 fruit and 4 veggies per day.
5) - Drink 8+ glasses of water daily.