I'm a couple of days late with my weekly accountability blog. It was a wild weekend, so I just got my food log caught up. I participated in the 2nd of 4 indoor triathlons on Sunday. I finished 1st in my division, but there was only 1 other athlete in my division! I should have kept that little tid bit to myself! Overall, I finished 29th out of 63 female athletes. There were only 3 or 4 athletes that were my age or older, so at 59 going on 60 years old, I beat out a lot of 20 - 40 year olds!
Here's my food log for the week. A couple of days were over my calorie limit. Saturday, I carbo loaded for my triathlon.
I weighed in on Tuesday at 152.8, so I'm down a pound. I'm doing well with working out almost every day. On the days where I was pressed for time and didn't have a class or couldn't get to the health club, I did some of the Spark videos. They are pretty good!
Sleep continues to elude me. I have to start getting ready for bed at 10pm. That's the only way I'm going to get close to 6 hours of sleep. I get up at 5:15 to go to the health club before work. I just get to reading and writing on Spark and Facebook, and time slips away from me! Some nights, it's 1am before I start getting ready for bed.
Wishing you a fabulous week!
January 2013 accountability goals --
1) - Exercise at least 30 minutes/day 6 days/week. Per the book, "Younger Next Year for Women," I am going to shoot for 6 days a week of exercise - 2 days of strength training (I'm taking a strength training class) and 4 days of aerobic exercise, mostly treadmill, elliptical, or online videos at this time of year.
2) - Track my food and limit my calories to less than 1750 per day. Goal weight is 145 pounds by end of 2013. I started 2013 at 153.8.
3) - Sleep 6+ hours per night. Stop Sparking by 10pm. The number of hours that I sleep is directly related to how late I am Sparking/Facebooking.
4) - Eat 1 fruit and 4 veggies per day.
5) - Drink 8+ glasses of water daily.