Friday, January 25, 2013
I kinda liked the list run-down my down, so I think I'll stick with that format. :)
- The number on that freaking scale finally went down, after I think I spent about half an hour of my day peeing, lol.
- I got stressed out today, and ate more than I intended to, but, miracle! I stayed in my calorie-range! Guess replacing crackers/chips/etc. with fruits/veggies really works!
- I only exercised for about fifteen minutes today. But, I don't feel too guilty about it - I think my muscles needed a break, and I've already burned my goal calories for the week.
- Tired, but I think eating foods with more iron will really help. Should only take a couple more days for me to feel the difference.
- BONUS!!! Not only do I feel better from exercising, after only one week - my face looks thinner and my legs are starting to look more toned! Plus, my leg muscles feel really strong.