BLC21 Goals and other stuff...
Monday, January 21, 2013
Long day! I worked from home 7-1, then I did a bunch of quick stuff around this house and finally hit the road around 4. I drove about 250 miles to WI to attend training which starts tomorrow and goes through Thursday. So, I brought a laptop with me so that I can stay on top of things. Plus, I think that I am going to use it to find some workout videos too! It is going to be a nice break from the kids but I do worry about working out. There is a gym in the hotel that I am staying, but I am not really at a place where I feel comfortable working out in public. We'll see what happens. No matter what, I will get my workouts in, it is just going to be different from what I would do if I were at home.
Goals for BLC21...
1. Stick with it wholeheartedly for all 12 weeks. No fizzling, ever!
2. Find awesome cookbooks that feature healthy realistic meals based on a diabetic diet.
3. Every week pick out some meals with family, make a grocery list and go shopping, put on calendar what we are eating each day so hubby knows what to cook on his days.
4. Not make excuses...like I tell my daughter Rachael, just do it!
5. Weigh myself on Weds, not every day.
6. Make more nutritious meals for family.
Well, I need to get my workout going cuz it is almost 11 and I am tired. Later!