NEW YEAR, NEW ME
Friday, January 04, 2013
It that time of the year again ....Let's set some goals....only this time lets try a strategy that might work.
Make a list of goals:
- Prioritize your list
- Add only 3 to 5 items
- Include realistic and attainable goals
- Goals that are short term
- Think about what worked in 2012
- Think about what didn't work in 2012
- How can you make 2013 more successfuL
After giving much thought to what worked and didn't for me in 2012, I want to continue several to help make 2013 a successful year.
1. Track food on SP. This was how I discovered that I was stuck on a plateau because I was not eating enough protein.
2. Start a yoga class
Jan. 10 at the gym I just joined. I now have 3 friends joining me.
3. Eat 5 freggies each day.
4. Continue my ice cream purge. If I start eating ice cream I can not eat just 4 oz. I want to reach the point where I do not think about it. This is a start.
My bonus: New Year~new goal strategy
My new goal strategy which I have just written in my journal is to eventually get to bed routinely at 11:30 pm.. I will start going to bed 10 min. earlier every 5 days. I have to teach my body the new rhythm. If I go cold turkey to 11:30 I won't be able to sleep. I will be starting from 2:30 am. Right now my bed time is all over the place. I may be able to experiment with earlier start times.
I will continue my personal journal for the entire year writing at least twice a week and keeping track of my goals.