Day 1- Getting back on track goals...Starting fresh in 2013!
Wednesday, January 02, 2013
Well, another year has come and gone, and here I am having to set another weight loss resolution..ugh
I am bound and determined to NOT be in this postion come January 1, 2014! I want 2013 to be the last year I have to worry about weight loss. I have been doing a lot of thinking, and pondering to try and come up with some goals to start off with. I feel like I just want to start fresh, like I am just beginning this journey for the first time. I want goals to be obtainable and not feel like a failure after the first month. I REALLY want this! I don't want to struggle with weight any more, I don't want that to keep me from enjoying my life, and being able to do things with my nephew once he gets older! I want to be able to do as much with him as I possibly can!
January 2013 GOALS:
1. Tell myself daily " I AM WORTH IT"!!!
2. Journal and give myself atleast 2 compliments a day!
3. Track Food daily
4. Drink atleast 160 oz of water DAILY
5. Exercise atleast 30 minutes a day 5 x's a week
6. Try not to be so hard on myself
7. Lose 10 lbs during the month
8. Log on to SparkPeople daily
This should be a good start! Ready for the New Year and the New ME!!!