Back On The Treadmill Again
Saturday, December 29, 2012
I came up with several excuses why NOT to return to exercising TODAY after a 3 week Hiatus:
1. Inventory is tomorrow.
2. I ran late getting to work and wasn't sure I packed everything in the gym bag.
3. I ran late leaving work .... and wasn't sure I had packed everything in the gym bag.
4. I could have a fresh start on January 1st.
5. It's really cold outside.
6. I didn't bring an extra pair of shoes besides my new gym shoes, so I would be walking out of the gym in yoga pants and work boots (Frankly, I thought this was the best excuse EVER!)
I kicked myself all the way there, I had packed everything, and wore those workboots out of the gym and I doubt anyone noticed.
I am NEVER going to stop exercise streaking again. That was the worst 30 minutes I can remember and I only walked a mile and a half.
I've already got my bag packed for tomorrow and will ignore any excuse that comes to mind.
P.S. I found the most amazing food ever, today. I tried hummas for the first time. I sell the stuff, but never tried it. It's a dip, It's a protein, low carb. I didn't bother measuring, I just dug right in with my sugar snap peas. 350 calories later, I had to stop! Seriously, if you must have a dip for your veggies you've got to try this!