166 Days and Counting...
Monday, December 03, 2012
Today's workout plan:
- 5 minutes walking to warm up
- Week 2 Day 1 of the C2HM program: alternate running 60sec and walking 90 sec for 2 miles
- 5 minutes walking to cool down
- 5:00 walking
- 28:00 running/walking
- 6:00 minutes walking - I needed a little extra to get back to the starting point
- total time: 39:00
- total distance: 2.625 miles (21 laps around the indoor track)
My legs felt very heavy through most of the workout, even though they hadn't felt sore during the day. I made it through, though, and didn't give up! Woo!
Tomorrow will be basic strength training (probably focusing on my core) until the lap pool opens up, at which point I'll swim for a half hour.
Happy Monday everyone!