Saturday, December 01, 2012
Motivation-wise, this past week has been bad. I've stuck with all my SparkPeople plans; that motivation is still going. But it is the first week after Thanksgiving break and I was so not up for doing anything. At all.
But today has been great! I didn't get out of bed until almost 10, but that's okay. Then I went to the gym, got ready for my day, did computer-y things, had lunch, and was at the library by 1. I took over 2 pages of notes for a research paper and checked out 4 books. Then I came back to my room, started my laundry, put away two weeks of previous laundry, and organized my desk. It's 3pm, I just put my laundry in the dryer my my goals for the rest of the day are as follows:
1. Do my community activity on SP
2. Finish and put away my laundry
3. Do as much homework as I can (Women's Studies, then Animal Physiology) before 5
4. Eat dinner, go to a book signing (where I'm getting my mom's Christmas present for my fiance), and man a table for selling knit items
5. Work on a crocheted doily, my Christmas and thank you present for fiance's grandma, while at the sale
6. Back in my room by 8, here's hoping I still have enough motivation to do more homework (probably Latin, because I can do that while watching TV), because tomorrow I need to make outlines and/or write papers!