So after having a little dip in motivation and feeling pretty low in general, I realised that this week has been my best so far...! How crazy is it that in the midst of feeling so low, we forget to realise the positive things?
Of course, I did have reason for feeling low - I was feeling really bad when I was at the gym on Thursday and didn't have a proper workout. Yes, I also had sugar everyday, something I really want to cut back on. But you know what? I went to the gym 4 X THIS WEEK! That there is something to be proud of. AND I kept a challenge goal I had this week of keeping active with my tracking and sport over the weekend!
For this next week, I really want to learn from this and realise that I'm actually really doing well and it's time to break through the first wall I've presented myself with. Break it down and conquer that lack of motivation and move to the next level!
The things I'd like to keep from last week:
- 4x at the gym = hasn't happened in a while - SO happy and want to keep it up!
- Actively tracking over the weekend and doing sport
- Portion control was pretty good this week
Mini-challenges for this week:
- DRINK WATER (tomorrow I'm hoping to get an actual water bottle so that I can try this properly. I'm bad with water and do often forget that I'm thirsty!
- LOW SUGAR and CARBS - consume healthy options
I'd also like to take this moment to say THANK YOU to everyone on here. I think being on here properly again is so helpful. I love hearing about what you're all up to. I love vlogging, keep it up everyone - we can really push hard before the holiday season. I feel it's like a pregnancy - keep very active and healthy during and all the way until you pop so that afterwards, you can pick yourself up afterwards. Or at least that what I hear you should do from friends of mine!!
Anyway guys, have a GREAT week!!!