Stopping Holiday Weight Gain
Monday, November 26, 2012
It's taking me forever and a day to write this blog. What can I say that will be new that will make a difference..pretty much nothing. So I pretty much have to make a difference with all the old stuff I know. It took 2 good weeks to undo all the hard work I accomplished. I've gone from 150.4 to 143 and currently at 146.8 in the last 10 weeks. I'm dissappointed that I messed up and I'm not sure how much of a difference I can make with 10 days remaining on BLC, but I will do the following.
1. Exercise for 30-60 mins daily.
2. Track foods daily.
3. Eat between 1200-1300 calories.
4. Eat 7 servings of fruits/veggies daily.
5. Only have 1 serving of sweets/junk so will have to choose wisely.
6. Drink 8 glasses of water daily.
7. Share food and fitness trackers.