***fill in the blanks...INTERACTIVE BLOG!!!!****
Friday, November 23, 2012
The day after Thanksgiving is like waking up from a one night stand: either it was really good and you were proud of what little restraint you showed or you tasted everything and you can't stand to look at yourself in the mirror. I did go ALL THE WAY last night; I had desert and candied yams and wine, but I only had a tiny bit of my favorite things and left everything else where it stood. I was very proud of myself. How did you do?
1. If Thanksgiving were a one night stand, my escapade could be described as:
b. a bit endulgent but worth every minute
c. over the top and completely shameful
2. If I could do one thing differently this Thanksgiving, I would have ________________.
3. I know this journey has changed me because typically I would have _____________but this year I ___________________.
4. The highlight of my Thanksgiving was ______________________.
5. This time next year I will be _____________________.
6. I think Black Friday is _____________________.
7. I intend to stay on track this holiday season by _________________.
8. If I could unwrap anything for Christmas, it would be _____________________.
I hope you all had a fabulous holiday! Since it is the giving season, I figured I would give you a few goodies before you go: