Time to get back on the band wagon.
Thursday, November 15, 2012
Everyone knows it's hard to stay on it when the holidays are so close. I told myself no sweets until thanksgiving. Well it's in a week and have I stayed away? No. I started to feel overwhelmed and constantly watching what I eat and working out. I've kept it up for so long I just needed a small but not to over the top break. I've stayed active but my eating hasn't been the best. So Starting today, after I had that small cookie lol I am getting back on it. I feel more motivated now then before and I think that's what I needed to really get back to my routine and healthy lifestyle.
I don't want the fact that I have a boyfriend now to push me into the "comfortable" stage. I still have 20lbs I'd like to loose by summer. 20lbs by June doesn't seem hard at all considering I've lost the 94lbs in less then a year but I know if I slack to much I may gain and have more to loose in the long run. I still want to be sexy boyfriend or not! So summer here I come! I may never be bikini ready but I will absolutely be sexy one piece ready!
So my new goals, with in an exception to thanksgiving are:
* No more sugar! No more cookies, no more candy bars, no more alcohol more then one treat per week. Cool it on the bad carbs.
* Work on toning more muscles, getting rid of the back fat.
* Keep up with cardio and hopefully be able to run an entire mile by spring.
* Stay motivated, positive and continue being happy!
* Drink more water I've been slacking at that too.