This is the oil supplement I use every day. I use 1-2 tbsp in 1/2 cup of applesauce. It has a delicious, nutty flavor. You can use it on salads, cooked veggies, or in any of your shakes and drinks. I have a friend who drinks it like a shot (you know who you are) Here is some more information on Udo Erasmus and his Oil blends: udoerasmus.com/products/
You can find this supplement in your health food store in the refrigerated section of the vitamins and supplements.
From the link provided above:
Start with one tbsp per day and gradually increase to one
tbsp for every 50 pounds of body weight per day.
* Ultimate Oil Blend is compatible with all foods and can
be used with cold, warm and hot foods (once off the
heat source), but must not be used for frying, baking or
other high temperature cooking.
* Favourite uses are in fruit or vegetable salads, protein
shakes, yogurt, apple sauce and juices.
* Try it on steamed vegetables, rice and pastas and baked
or mashed potatoes or add it to homemade soup
* Mix it with extra virgin olive oil in dishes such as
hummus and tabouleh or serve with balsamic vinegar
Availability and Storage
Liquid (available in 250 ml and 500 ml bottles)
* Unopened bottles can be kept refrigerated for up to six
months and for over two years in the freezer (oil shrinks
when frozen; the glass bottle will not break). Once
opened, use within 8 weeks and keep
refrigerated between uses.
Capsules (available in 90 and 180 capsules per bottle)
* Store in a cool, dry place. Ideal for travelling.
(14 capsules is equivalent to 15 ml (1 tbsp).