Progress: week of 11/4 - 11/10
Sunday, November 11, 2012
Areas where I noticed progress:
- Having to tie my pajama pants drawstring tighter so they wouldn't fall down
- Finding pants in my closet last Sunday that I haven't worn in years that I can now fit into
- Lots of positive attention about my appearance from both people I know and strangers on the street
- My waistline measurement today was half an inch smaller than the measurement I took 2 weeks ago
Areas I'd like to improve in:
- Sleeping, again - had a rough transition with Daylight Savings (no problem going to sleep on time, but I kept flying awake an hour too early even though I was still tired). It's a little better now but really threw a wrench into my week.
- Stress management - had a hard week at work and had difficulty letting it go. I've still been thinking loads of angry thoughts about it today, in fact. Not healthy.
- My weigh-in was the same today as it was 2 weeks ago (1 pound up from last week). Not a huge deal, but I'm going to be extra diligent with my tracking this week to make sure I am getting everything right. Also, I want to work on keeping in mind that I am doing strength training and building muscle, and that I have other ways of measuring progress because the scale doesn't tell the whole story.