Goals for November
Tuesday, November 06, 2012
A few days late with my November Goals, but seeing as how I've been busy accomplishing some, I don't mind!
1. Run 10K at least once a week (this is going to be excruciatingly boring on the treadmill)
2. Make 4 soups in the crock pot (I started some black bean soup tonight, going to let it simmer overnight and freeze it in the morning)
3. Track my food everyday (this is ideal, but I won't beat myself up for a few slip ups!)
4. Bake three things (made Pumpkin Snickerdoodles this weekend, so delish!!)
5. Try not to lose the good habits I formed in the LMI Challenge, even though I don't need to post about everything anymore
6. Incorporate one extra strength session into my workouts (this will put me at three a week, except Vegas, because I will be lucky to get in ANY workouts, which brings me to my final goal...)
7. Work out at least once while I am in Vegas for work. It's only three days, but I'm trying hard to have a five gold star month (unheard of!) I already have one because I worked out a lot the last week of October/start of November.
What are your goals?