Things I Am Thankful For
Friday, November 02, 2012
I read someone else's blog about what they were thankful for. They were going to make it a 30 day challenge or something like that. I am not going to do that, but would like to occasionally list things that I am thankful for, as I feel I need to remind myself sometimes.
1. My family including my husband and son
2. My husband's new job that he will be starting around December 3rd. I hope he can be happy again.
3. The help that we have been receiving from many people in regards to our impending move to Tennessee including my husband's new employer, relocation specialists, moving company, etc.
4. Surviving the painting of our house and getting my kitchen and house back.
5. Finding that I like doing a sort of interval workout sometimes... Did 5 minutes of walking to warm up, then 1 minute of jumping jacks, another 5 minutes of walking, then 1 minute of ketlebelling, then 5 minutes of walking, then 5 minutes of stepping and then back to the beginning with another 5 minutes of walking. Adds some variety into my workout when my treadmill is folded up in preparation for moving and because our basement cement was repaired and needed to dry.
6. That my husband seems to be calming down a bit now. Hope it will continue.
7. The few friends that I do have Kurt and Lisa. (The only two people who seem like they will miss me.)