SparkCoach Action Plan - Oct 27th, 2012
Saturday, October 27, 2012
Today SparkCoach asked me to write down a list of ways that I could tell that I was getting healthier if weight/scales didn't exist (for example if there was no gravity). Then to write down what improvements in these area's I've already seen if any. So, here goes nothing.
1. Feel more energetic
2. Enjoying my workouts
3. Craving junk food less OR wanting healthier food more
4. Measure my inches
5. Get sick less often
6. Enjoying life more (ie happier)
7. Wanting to try new things
8. Starting to like who I am
9. Day-to-day things seem easier to do (like carrying groceries)
10. Want to be more active in my day-to-day life
So, there's a list of what I think I can look at besides the scale. Have I seen improvement in any of these areas? Well, some of them for sure. I have noticed my eating junk food has dropped from 4 or 5 times a week down to about 1 or 2 times per week. I also am measuring my inches (first month measurements coming in 4 days). I have also started to enjoying my workouts a little bit. They aren't the best thing yet, but they are more fun and I dread them less.