BLC 20 Plan for Success
Monday, September 17, 2012
I have had a very stressful summer resulting in my allowing bad habits to creep back into my behavior and sabotage my healthy living goals. I am participating in this BLC to get myself back on track and to reestablish the good habits I have learned from Sparkpeople and followed in the past. This is my basic plan that I will impliment starting TODAY!
1. Meditate every day upon arising.
2. Drink 8 oz. of water before eating any food at EVERY meal.
3. Monday, Wednesday, and Friday: at least 20 minutes of cardio exercise that is NOT on the Gazelle.
4. Just keep moving! 30 FM of any kind every day.
5. Freggies first for snacks!
6. Buddy-up with a teammate to accomplish one fitness goal "together" every week.
7. Post on the chat thread 5 days a week.
9. Enjoy the journey and don't let slow success hold me back. Appreciate myself for every milestone. Let my fitness mantra be: "My happiness is not based on my weight. Physical, emotional, spiritual, and mental balance is my goal".
10. Prepare a planned menu healthy meal at least twice a week.