My Life is So Weird
Sunday, August 26, 2012
Allow me to explain. For instance,
1. Most people I know are in bed asleep. Where they should be. Am I in the bed asleep? No. I'm up writing a blog. Which probably won't make sense. Excuse, please. My life is weird.
2. While everyone I know (well, almost everyone) is in bed asleep, I'm at work. And it's dark outside. No point in looking out the window. Can't see anything. Weird.
3. While most of the rest of the world is up and about, working, shopping, whatever floats their boat, I'm in bed. With my head under the covers. Can't stand the light. My life is so weird.
4.Some days 8 AM is breakfast time, some days 8AM is bed time. How weird is that?
5. I like to weigh (well, not like, but you know what I mean) in the mornings. When is morning? My body is confused. You ought to see my brain! Weird, right?
6. Doc says to take medicine with breakfast. If breakfast is the first meal of the day, that would be around 4PM. Some of the time. Other times it is 8AM. So do I skip a day, or take it more often than every 24 hours? It's so hard to cope with this weirdness.
7. People call me at 2PM and say "Oh, did I wake you?" I, on the other hand, don't call people at 2AM and say "Oh, did I wake you?" Just too weird for words.
8. Holidays. Ever try to stuff a turkey's behind when you've been up all night? I actually hope whatever I put in there was edible. I'm telling you........weird.
9. I go to work on a Monday, but come home on a Tuesday. So when is tomorrow?
Is today already tomorrow? If a co-worker says "I'll see ya tomorrow." What she actually means is "I'll see ya tonight." Which is still Tuesday. Tomorrow is Wednesday. I think. Weird.
10. So, welcome to the night shift! Also aptly called the Graveyard Shift. Good night everyone! I personally am afraid to go to sleep because I'm ON CALL! My life so weird.