School start means back to a schedule
Monday, August 13, 2012
I started the summer blogging and posting my gaols..worked great until I finished. I let myself down and gained a few more pounds.
I am overly optimistic with school started on wednesday. I am setting 5 new goals .
I'm looking for a few partners to join in. AWEISE has been a great competitor and PANFRIEDTROUT a wonderful cheerleader. who will join me in a challenge of blogging and journalising day to day progress.
Now to set a few goals, Some are old but necessity for MY health
1. Record daily Blood Pressure
2. log daily on nutrition tracker
3. walk 6000-10,00 steps per day. (reward for days over 10,000)
4. Strength exercise 30 minutes per day (a real challenge by its self)
5. Start each day positive , even if I get stressed at work I will be kind.
6.personal time for crafting sewing or reading 30 minutes each day
Some of my gaols are personal for stress relief...others are for a healthy me.
Starting on August 15 for 30 days! My reward to myself will bea new cruiser bicycle to ride on the weekends at the lake!