5 Things I love about me...revisited.
Monday, August 06, 2012
So in our spark Live class last week we all seemed to be having difficulty coming up with things that we love about ourselves when asked. So Bobby decided that it was time for all of us to blog about the 5 things we love about ourselves again. I figured I had better do it since I am married to the man! Plus I am in serious need of a lift and this might help! So here goes!
1. I love exercise! Seriously..before spark people I would never have said that but now..I love to exercise. After my run..I feel great! After a strength training session...I feel great. You get the idea. It is amazing the changes you can make and that they become a habit!
2. I am a good friend. I love spending time with my friends and my sisters. And of course my best friend..Bobby!
3. I am consistent. I schedule my workouts, I schedule my cleaning and organizing at home and I do my best to get them done. I like to have things scheduled like an appointment and then it gets done. I am a run smoothly kind of gal!
4. But on that note of running smoothly..I think that I have learned later in life to not let it upset me when things don't go so smoothly. So I guess I can say that I don't let the little things upset me. Less stress that way!
5. I am compassionate. I hope I always will be. I have tried to raise my boys with this quality and sometimes I worry I don't see enough from them. I hope that maturity will help that.
So there they are.
Hmmm...I do feel better now!