Goals for August
Monday, August 06, 2012
Back from our mini vaca full of fun and stress and more stress. Bozo ended up with swimmer's ear during our trip and J-Bird had a belly ache a few of the days. All thankfully handled with a bottle of ear drops and a box of Children's Pepto. (and a few Margaritas for Mommy)
I have been telling myself for the past few weeks, that I HAD to wait until the kids go back to school to get back on track. Why? Well, this weekend we have a wedding and a graduation party. Next weekend, we are going camping. Weekend after, a birthday party. Why did I think September would magically erase all of the busy in our lives? I know September will be full of Labor Day picnics, birthday parties and other events. October has hay rides and bon fires and Halloween. November has Thanksgiving. Why bother watching what I eat now? Christmas, bring on the cookies! Then that will lead me to January and probably back up 20 to 30 pounds.
So here I am, August 6 and I am going to do it.
Goals for the week:
- Drink 8 to 10 glasses of water a day
- Eat around 1200 calories per day
- Eat at least 4 servings of fresh fruit/ veggies a day (I know I need to eat more than that but this is tough for me)
- do some sort of exercise at least 10 minutes a day
- eat 1200 to 1500 calories a day
- drink 10 to 12 glasses of water a day
-5 to 6 servings of fruit/ veggies
-get back to gym 3 x's a week
Short term goal
Size smaller jeans by Thanksgiving