Reboot 5.0: Day #3
Sunday, August 05, 2012
Days #2 & #3 Recap
Day 2 (yesterday) and Day 3 (just ending now) were both pretty good - still not asking a lot of myself in terms of being strict with nutrition....we've eaten out at least once almost every day, and I know that even the 'best' choices are loaded with sodium.
BUT, did well everywhere else and can feel the energy coming back and the old, good habits starting to feel right and easy again. And that's what I'm really after right now - the rest comes naturally when those fundamental pieces are in place.
Here's how it's looking
* Drink 9-12 cups of water per day 3/3
* No alcohol - 2/3
* No snacking 3/3
* 30-60 minutes of brisk walking 2/3
* Not much extra fitness aside from a few planks
Day #1: 116.6
Day #2: 115.0
Day #3: 114.8 (I'm sure the sodium is holding me back, but I'm not worried)
My added goals for 'Phase 2' will include:
* Eating out maximum 2 x per week, and continuing to make good choices when I do
* Adding my usual ab routines 3-4 x per week
* Set weight loss goal for end of August
Moving right along!