50 Things About Me
Thursday, July 19, 2012
This has been going around and I have done this before but thought I would do it again. The answers could change through the years.... right?
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE?
I was named after both of my Grandmas. My Grandma Elaine and my Grandma Marilyn. I feel very special to have been named after both of them!
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED?
Last week.... It has been pretty emotional with everything going on with my FIL.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING?
I like my writing when I actually take the time to write nice. When I go too fast it doesn't look very pretty.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT?
5. DO YOU HAVE KIDS?
Yes, I have three very active kids that keep me going. Jacob (12), Andrew (11), and Kacie (8)
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU?
I would think that I would be.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT?
Naw... me use sarcasm? Ha! LOL.....
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS?
Yes, but they were threatened to be removed when I was younger. Still think that they should have removed them.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP?
Yes, as long as the rope would hold me. I would be scared to death but it would be fun to try. I love adventures!!!
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL?
Grape Nuts or Kashi Go Lean Crunch or All Bran (They all taste great with Almond Milk!)
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF?
No, but I probably should.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG?
Physically.... yes. Mentally....maybe, sometimes I am and sometimes I am not.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM?
Kemps Frozen Yogurt Moose Tracks
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE?
15. RED OR PINK?
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF?
I take everything to personal.
17. WHO DO YOU MISS THE MOST?
My best friend who now lives in Washington. I get to see her tomorrow though!!!
18. WHAT IS THE PAUL MCKENNA TECHNIQUE THAT YOU NEED TO WORK ON THE MOST?
Who is this and what technique is this referring too?!?! Guess I need to check the internet!
19. ANY TATTOOS?
None right now but I really want to get one. I have been too scared though and don't know what to get or where to put it. Maybe I should get the world put on my shoulder like Phoebe in Friends! LOL.....
19. WHAT COLOR SHOES ARE YOU WEARING?
Right now I am wearing black dress sandals.
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE?
Cinnamon Almond Raisin Bran cereal
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW?
Nothing particular.... just office talk.
22. IF YOU WERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE?
23. FAVORITE SMELLS?
I have a few favorites; Fresh cut grass, pine trees, rain, that fresh baby smell (baby powder, baby lotion and soap) pencils and crayons, books, lavender (very calming), the ocean, bonfires, and this one is weird... gas stations.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE?
25. MOUNTAIN HIDEAWAY OR BEACH HOUSE?
26. FAVORITE SPORTS TO WATCH?
I love watching my kids playing sports; Basketball, Football, Wrestling, Gymnastics, Soccer, and Baseball. But professionally I like watching football.
27. HAIR COLOR?
Dark brown... and in need of another salon visit to cover a few grays!
28. EYE COLOR?
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACTS?
30. FAVORITE FOOD?
Not good for you but pizza
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS?
Both. It all depends on my mood.
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED?
In the theaters it was "The Amazing Spiderman" and at home, "Tooth Fairy Two".
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER?
Both.... I love summer for obvious reasons; sunshine, not having to wear bulky clothes, more things to do outside. But I also like winter because it is more cozy and I love doing fun things in the snow like snow shoeing, sledding, snow ball fights, snow angels. Plus you throw Christmas in there and that is always a fun time of the year.
35. HUGS OR KISSES?
37. STRENGTH TRAINING OR CARDIO?
I love doing both! I used to hate strength training but once I learned what to do in the weight room and different routines, it really helped. I love strength training and seeing how strong I am. It is fun to lift one weight and then advance it by adding more weight and going until failure. Cardio is always easy for me. I love getting out and running, biking, walking / hiking, etc... It is fun to mix it up with both strength and cardio!
38. COMPUTER OR TELEVISION?
Television..... or could I pick reading? LOL
39. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING NOW?
The first book of the Twilight series. For the millionth time.... just can't get enough of them!
40. WHAT IS ON YOUR MOUSE PAD?
I don't have one.
42. FAVORITE SOUND?
The kids laughing
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES?
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME?
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT?
I can curl my tongue. LOL! I don't know if I have any special talent besides me a goofball and making people laugh!
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN?
St. Paul, MN
47. WHERE ARE YOU LIVING NOW?
Cottage Grove, MN
48. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR HOUSE?
49. WHAT COLOR IS YOUR CAR?
Just bought a new one.... my Ford Edge is White with charcoal interior
50. DO YOU LIKE ANSWERING 50 QUESTIONS?
Yes, and I like reading others as well!