DAY ONE STARTS IMMEDIATELY
Monday, July 16, 2012
Yesterday was a Very. Bad. Day.
1. One year anniversary of the death of my husband's mom.
2. Husband passed out while driving home from a nice dinner.
3. Car accident. Hit a tree. Husband passed out didn't know anything happened
4. Mama's Car. Likely totaled.
5. Twisted my ankle. Have NO IDEA how I wasn't more injured.
6. Spent 7 hours at the ER with Husband who had EKG, CatScan, Chest X-Ray, Breathing Treatments, Blood/Urine Work.
7. All results came back clear, no reason he should be passing out DAILY, just viral bronchitis.
8. Still worried there's something else wrong with my husband...although he hasn't passed out yet today.
9. Can't EVEN begin to imagine what could have been...the what if's of the accident.
10. Beating myself up, he shouldn't have been driving in the first place. Bad wife.
11. Terrified. Spent. I slept all day depressed. Not myself. Scared. Need to get healthy, refuse to bring kids into a parent-less world.
12. Wake up call. Loud and clear.