GONE team - week 2 WUB
Saturday, July 14, 2012
1. Cardio - 1000 minutes - 594/959/41 - apparently construction counts as cardio...yay!
2. ST - 3 days a week - 0/1/11 - sigh
3. Pushups - 75 a week - 0/0/300 Umm...yea. I haven't made time for this.
4. Squats - 150 a week - 0/0/600 - LOL Yea...this either :/
5. Move preparation - 30 minutes of organization/packing a day during week. - zero done. I haven't even been home for the last 5 days. This really really needs t be done :/
6. Me time - 15 minutes a day of whatever I need to center myself. - done as needed
7. Calories - track & stay under 6 days a week. - about half & half. I've done pretty good on food, but not so great ob tracking consistently.
8. C25k - finish. - one day done...still on week 7 :/ I can still feasibly meet this goal.
9. Miles - 40 - 5.65/5.65/34.35 - I eek'ed out 2 runs this week. I miss it, and hope next week will be better.
Ok, obviously my goals are suffering. This week has been a total focus on getting the basement remodel done, and I have slacked in almost every area for 2 weeks now. This week hasn't been a lack of interest or motivation (like last week), but rather a lack of time & energy after all I've been doing in the basement. Last week sucked, but this week, I'm at peace with the lack of goal reaching, because it wasn't about not wanting to do it. I don't anticipate things getting "back to normal" for another month or two, so we'll see what happens.