Ok, so I haven’t exactly been an angel when it comes to my weight loss journey. I went through a rebellious period, but I’m done with that…LOL. I’m ready to set some new goals as a new BLC starts! So, here they are!
• Make my weight loss jars. I’ve bought the supplies and they have lain on my kitchen table since I’ve bought them. I need to get them done this month!
• Make my motivational collage for both fitness and nutrition. I’ve wanted to do this for a long time; I just never have gotten around to it.
• Make a schedule weekly and stick to it so that I don’t end up getting behind on anything and procrastinating.
• Starting 7/2/2012 I need to stay within my calories, fat, protein, carbs, and sodium levels. No exceptions!
• I want to eat at least 5 freggies a day.
• I’m consistently drinking 10 glasses of water a day now so I want to up my goal to 12 glasses of water. It’s hot out and I think that this will help me stay hydrated.
• Make sure that I take my daily vitamin; there are still some days that I don’t take it.
• Plan and cook my meals once a week so that I do not have to cook on a daily basis which could help me with time management.
• I want to strength train 3 times a week.
• I want to do a cardio workout for 2 hours, 5 times a week.
• I want to get to a consistent 18 minute mile.
• I want to lose 10 pounds this month.
• I am addicted to weighing myself twice a day. I want to break that nasty habit and weigh myself once a week.
• I need to keep attending church EVERY Sunday. (Not too hard since I LOVE my church!)
• Spend time in prayer and in God’s word 20 minutes daily.
• Set up a monthly meeting with a mentor.
• Set up and keep an appointment with my pastor to talk about next steps to take in my life.
• Bring stats that I am measured by up to meeting expectations.
• Don’t use any time off!
• Start second job.
• Stick to my weekly schedule and don’t procrastinate when it comes to my schoolwork.
• Give myself 1 hour of “me time” every week.
• Go through the spare room and bring things that are not needed to the church for the yard sale.
• Get desk and living room prepared in preparation for the move.
• Let apartment complex know that I am not renewing the lease.
• Transfer all documents from old computer to new computer.
This may sound like I’m a busy person…well I am! Life is a bit crazy right now and I have learned that the only way to keep my head above water is to be very organized. If I take one week or even one day off from being organized my entire life seems to fall apart. I believe that I can reach each and every one of these goals and I’m ready to get started!