First Full Day of Summer!
Thursday, June 21, 2012
I realize that summer solstice was yesterday, but today marks the first full day of summer! So happy summer to all of you. As a new season begins, to me it also a time to reassess life and make some goals for the season at hand. As summer begins, I do have some goals for the next few months. In my Biggest Loser sparkteam, we there made a distinction between goals and hopes -- goals being something we had more control of. I would like to publically write these goals and hopes down, hoping this will keep me more accountable to them.
1. Drink 6-8 glasses of actual water each day -- I feel so much better when I drink my water.
2. Exercise 3-5 times a week
3. Eat within my calorie range 6 times a week -- that way if there is a day I go overboard, I don't feel like all is lost.
1. Lose 10-15 pounds by Labor Day
2. Get back into my size 6 clothes
What are you goals and hopes for summer?