Countdown to Challenge 4 - Triggers
Tuesday, June 12, 2012
The best strategy to avoid the triggers (so far) has been spending time with others, when time passes without even noticing.
MY TRIGGER FOOD:
- Italian food
- take-out ham sandwiches
- bakery pastry
- sweets, ice-cream..
- salty snacks
- ordered foo, bakery, my own doing..
- home alone, TV, after 1st portions, special occasions
- I'm still trying to figure this out
- spend time at the computer
- log in to SP
- drink coffee/tea instead (better that than another 500 kcal)
- make my mind and hands busy (scrapbook, writing, typing..)
Wish me luck...I'll need it.