My Big Fat Gratitude List
Friday, June 08, 2012
1. I'm wearing a pair of SHORTS and matching top that haven't been wearable in ages!
2. I feel a lot better than I did yesterday, no more upset stomach, much more energy.
3. For sticking with this site for 9 1/2 months!
4. For the nearly 30 lbs that's stayed off
5. For the 30 or so I'm going to lose
6. For the nice haul of thriftshop clothes I got last weekend
7. For mini-challenges that have done the trick to get me back to staying within my calorie range so I start losing again
8. For being so much stronger than I was.
9. For SP challenges that keep me motivated and accountable
10. For my Sparkfriends without whom I'd surely have dropped out by now
11. For the free SP videos that take all the planning out of exercise. Just turn on and do!
12. For my wonderful supportive husband who never never criticizes
13. For all the rain we're getting this week. Husband's organic garden (and the grass) is thriving!
14. For dear friends and family
15. Especially grateful that most family is nearby
16. That my daughters have a great Father's Day planned
17. For a much needed retreat in April
18. For a much needed vacation in May
19. For an exciting choir trip in June to sing in NYC and the National Cathedral in DC!
20. For 9 years in my current home. I love this neighborhood!
21. For SparkGuy for doing all this for us
22. For my various faith communities--the church I belong to, the church I sing at, my Quaker F/friends, and the lovely folks at the Franciscan Center of Tampa Bay
23. For my entertaining cats
24. For my large library; no boredom here, ever!
25. For this day, for life and health. Amen!