I am feeling much stronger this week. I missed my goal for total calories burned via cardio by a few hundred points, but managed to get in 85,473 steps for the week! That is approximately 12,210 steps per day. That is more than double last year's daily goal. I am moving so much more on a daily basis, not just exercising, but extra steps by parking way out at the store etc. It is a NSV, and I am celebrating it!
The scale and I have been at odds this past month. I gain a pound, I loose two, and the vicious circle continues. I weigh exactly what I did 4 weeks ago. I know I have eaten some things I am allergic too, adding weight for a few days, and I am also snacking way too much. I went over calorie range today, partly from lunch out with 2 oz of walnuts on my salad...yikes, but also chips on the drive home in the car. Once I left my daughter's today, after our shopping trip, I put the chips in the trunk so I wouldn't be eating mindlessly on the rest of the drive home. Snacking never used to be an issue. One solution is too limit what is in the house, and I have stopped buying certain things since I am not controlling portions successfully. It's a process. In terms of a process... I drank 92 glasses of water last week, an average of 13 per day! Another NSV win!
My goals for last week were:
1) 60 grams of protein daily
2) 7 hours of sleep nightly
3) Complete all 7 of the Spring into Shape Bootcamp videos per week
1) Protein: 5/7 ( even with missing 60 grams daily on two days, I averaged 65.9 grams per day) I missed my goal but that average is a new high for me.
2) Sleep: 3/7 this one is going to take some time and effort, obviously from those sorry results. I need to start my evening routine a lot sooner, and get to bed at a time that allows for at least 7 hours of sleep.
3) Bootcamp: Completed all 7 videos this past week!
Focus for this week will continue to be 1) protein, 2) sleep, and 3) bootcamp completion.
Wishing everyone a week of successful moments!