There's no place like goals, there's no place like goals....
Tuesday, May 22, 2012
Ok so I have goals. LOTS of them
1. Run 3k or more by the end of summer.
2. Lose 30lbs by fall.
3. Participate in a mud run in October
4. Get an "A" in my summer course
5. Become a more active member on SP
6. Track EVERYTHING I eat EVERYDAY
7. Do some sort of exercise EVERYDAY
8. Become pregnant this fall
9. Improve on managing my time while in school
10. Become an LPN by next summer
11. Become an RN within 3 years
Now to implement them. This is so much more important than just having them. Today is the day that I really focus on my goals one at a time and gradually implement another. I am just thankful to have the support and motivation that I need. I am hoping the motivation lasts! I know that if I stay an active memer on SP this will happen.
If anyone has any tips on staying motivated please feel free to share them! I don't plan on losing the motivation, but sometimes it happens. I WILL NOT GIVE UP!!