Learnings from Bootcamp
Thursday, May 10, 2012
* I will never regret a workout... EVER. As much as I may not want to go at first, I will only be happier for going.
* I am a social person. I need to involve other people in my goals.
* I can push myself much harder than I think I can.
* (From visiting my doctor and talking to my trainer...) My asthma will calm down if I just take a moment to take a breather. That doesn't mean to STOP altogether, but to slow my heart rate, take a deep breath and get back to it within five minutes.
* If I am persistent in my training I can ACTUALLY RUN AND JOG! I need to keep this up so I don't lose my confidence on this one.
* It takes four weeks for me to see a difference, eight weeks for friends and family to see a difference, and twelve weeks for the world to see a difference. BE PATIENT