Monday, May 07, 2012
Time to get rolling, folks! It's Monday morning and since I pretty much dive-bombed last week, I'm all giddy with the excitement that comes with getting hit the REDO button!
I have a MOUNTAIN of work to plow through today. I'm talkin'... a MOUNTAIN. But plow I WILL. I feel like Spongebob... I'm READY, I'M READY, I'M READY!!!
SO, here's the breakdown for the week - My Goals in Black and White:
1. COOK each night, with the Man's help of course. I have a stellar menu lined up. Tonight is homemade walnut waffles, smoothies, and fruit salad. We really have a passion for breakfast for supper.
2. Running Tonight, Tues, Thurs, and Sat.
3. Weights/abs/etc. on Weds, Fri, and Sun.
4. Do 2 loads of laundry tonight and 1 each night of the rest of the week.
5. Keep up with watering my garden - Little Boy has been a CHAMP at helping with this!
6. Do my morning devotion each morning.
7. Stick to my budget. I am trying something new. No Debit Card AT ALL. I've withdrawn some funds for the week and when it's gone, it's gone. I will SURVIVE!!
SO, that sounds like enough to worry about for one week. Everyone take care and be safe... Megon